For items that can be delivered across Canada, browse our “Canada-Wide Shipping” product page.
How to place an order for local delivery:
- Browse our online shop and load your cart.
- To find out the local delivery fee for your address, ENTER YOUR BILLING/SHIPPING DETAILS FIRST on the checkout page. The delivery fee will be calculated based on the distance from our bakery.
- Choose between delivery or pickup.
- Select your delivery date and time slot. Delivery is FREE in Toronto on orders over $125. Please note that for next-day delivery, orders must be placed by 11:59pm.
- We are unable to confirm an exact delivery time, but the delivery is guaranteed to arrive between 9:30am and 5:30pm.
- Deliveries are available from Tuesday to Saturday. We’re closed on Sundays and Mondays.
- If you select a local delivery, please make sure that someone will be present to accept the order during the specified window.
- Sometimes, when needed, we require the recipients to meet the driver at their car or at the lobby. Notifications are sent by text when the driver is nearby.
- Please provide as much information as possible when placing your order. Use the “Notes” box on the checkout page to provide information about your contact information for a person at the delivery location.
- If you choose to arrange for couriers, please make sure that the courier service you book is aware of the delicate and perishable nature of the baked goods.